The BMJ has launched a new education module for GPs and other Healthcare staff (especially those in primary care). This has been developed in partnership with the Lymphoedema Support Network (LSN) and will equip staff with knowledge and tools to support those living with lymphoedema, whether newly diagnosed or returning to your care after discharge from a lymphoedema clinic. The practical advice covers compression garments, skin care, weight management and cellulitis related to lymphoedema, and will support self-management for this long-term condition.
Welcome to the Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland
Key referral contacts
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 9504 3318
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 2563 5202
South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 92633737
Southern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 3836 0443
Western Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 8283 3134
The Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland (LNNI) was set up in February 2008 to oversee the development of lymphoedema services across Northern Ireland.
- LNNI business, records of meetings and project plans
- Services for lymphoedema across the five HSC trusts in Northern Ireland
- An overview of the different types of lymphoedema
- Important documents for patients and the public
- Recent news & upcoming events relating to lymphoedema
- Useful links to other sources of information.