In May 2016 the ILF in association with the Australasian Lymphology Association and the Australian Lymphoedema Framework are holding a joint meeting in Darwin Australia. It will be of relevance to all patients, clinicians, other health professionals and scientists who have an interest in lymphoedema, its identification, treatment and management across the life span. The emphasis will be on the impact of lymphoedema in Developing and Developed Nations and of the issues facing young and older patients in hot and humid environments.
Welcome to the Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland
Key referral contacts
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
028 9063 8418
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 2563 5202
South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 92633737
Southern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 3836 0443
Western Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 8283 3134
The Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland (LNNI) was set up in February 2008 to oversee the development of lymphoedema services across Northern Ireland.
- LNNI business, records of meetings and project plans
- Services for lymphoedema across the five HSC trusts in Northern Ireland
- An overview of the different types of lymphoedema
- Important documents for patients and the public
- Recent news & upcoming events relating to lymphoedema
- Useful links to other sources of information.