Join us for a relaxing and inspirational weekend starting with our AGM on the 29th June followed by our Members Conference & Workshop 29th June - 1st July. A mix of expert speakers, people living with Lipoedema, discussion groups, workshops, pool, yoga and much more. Hear about personal experiences of surgery and post surgical life, presentations on the pros and cons of compression. Nurse consultation sessions will be on offer.
Welcome to the Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland
Key referral contacts
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
028 9063 8418
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 2563 5202
South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 92633737
Southern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 3836 0443
Western Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 8283 3134
The Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland (LNNI) was set up in February 2008 to oversee the development of lymphoedema services across Northern Ireland.
- LNNI business, records of meetings and project plans
- Services for lymphoedema across the five HSC trusts in Northern Ireland
- An overview of the different types of lymphoedema
- Important documents for patients and the public
- Recent news & upcoming events relating to lymphoedema
- Useful links to other sources of information.