The Southern Health and Social care Trust Lymphoedema Team also had success this year by winning its Chairman’s Dragon’s Den Award with a bid to run a “Healthy Legs Scheme”. The Quality Improvement event was attended by over 250 people for the 3 shortlisted teams to present their projects. The project has been designed to incorporate education and exercise over a 4 week period to support patients to manage their chronic oedema. The programme will be extended to improve public awareness and to promote prevention.
Welcome to the Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland
Key referral contacts
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
028 9063 8418
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 2563 5202
South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 92633737
Southern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 3836 0443
Western Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 8283 3134
The Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland (LNNI) was set up in February 2008 to oversee the development of lymphoedema services across Northern Ireland.
- LNNI business, records of meetings and project plans
- Services for lymphoedema across the five HSC trusts in Northern Ireland
- An overview of the different types of lymphoedema
- Important documents for patients and the public
- Recent news & upcoming events relating to lymphoedema
- Useful links to other sources of information.