6th National Lymphoedema Conference
6th National Lymphoedema Conference ‘Increasing patient motivation and enhancing self-care’ will bring together the leading specialists in the discipline to present and inspire discussion on the issues and debates that are most relevant to lymphoedema treatment and research today.
Key benefits of attending the conference will:
- Provide insight into the latest developments in lymphoedema management
- Give you a clear understanding of varicose eczema and chronic swelling and the basics of dermatology
- Provide information on how to set up a Red Leg service in your area
- Give you the opportunity to explore the impact of compression after surgery
- Highlight the challenges in managing the obese patient and of providing cost-effective wound care
- Give you a chance to share and exchange your ideas with other professionals in the field
Who should attend:
- Lymphoedema clinical nurse specialists
- Community nurses with an interest in lymphoedema treatment
- Nurse specialists in disciplines that overlap with lymphoedema (e.g. dermatology)
- Nurse consultants developing their practice and training others
We look forward to welcoming you in February 2019!