BHSCT breast cancer and lymphoedema physiotherapist Laura Henry was listed as a finalist at the awards regarding her work to modernise the breast cancer pre-habilitation/rehabilitation pathway. This was completed with support from colleagues Diane Wilson (PT), Mairead McAloon (OT) and Cancer Coach, Will Moore. The new approach has helped many people become more empowered in their care and able to self-refer into the physiotherapy and OT services.
Welcome to the Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland
Key referral contacts
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
028 9063 8418
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 2563 5202
South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 92633737
Southern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 3836 0443
Western Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 8283 3134
The Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland (LNNI) was set up in February 2008 to oversee the development of lymphoedema services across Northern Ireland.
- LNNI business, records of meetings and project plans
- Services for lymphoedema across the five HSC trusts in Northern Ireland
- An overview of the different types of lymphoedema
- Important documents for patients and the public
- Recent news & upcoming events relating to lymphoedema
- Useful links to other sources of information.