The Canadian Lymphedema Framework is providing a one-time complimentary online access to its summer 2020 issue of Pathways Magazine. This issue has valuable information as well as personal COVID-19 stories that will help people connect during this time of uncertainty. In addition, two feature articles – ‘The Bidirectional Interaction between Obesity and Lymphatic Injury’ by Dr Babak Mehrara and Dr George Kokosis and ‘Reading Evidence Reviews During COVID-19 and Beyond’ by Dr Rhian Noble-Jones – will be of interest to both patients and health professionals.
Welcome to the Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland
Key referral contacts
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
028 9063 8418
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 2563 5202
South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 92633737
Southern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 3836 0443
Western Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 8283 3134
The Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland (LNNI) was set up in February 2008 to oversee the development of lymphoedema services across Northern Ireland.
- LNNI business, records of meetings and project plans
- Services for lymphoedema across the five HSC trusts in Northern Ireland
- An overview of the different types of lymphoedema
- Important documents for patients and the public
- Recent news & upcoming events relating to lymphoedema
- Useful links to other sources of information.