International Lymphoedema Awareness Week (LAW) is held in March each year and is an opportunity to help share information about what lymphoedema is and how it can be managed. The Belfast Health and Social Care Trust Lymphoedema Leads Jill Lorimer and Gillian McCollum created 2 videos to share this message. Jill talks about the conditon and this is followed by one the trust’s services users describing living with lymphoedema.
Welcome to the Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland
Key referral contacts
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
028 9063 8418
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 2563 5202
South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 92633737
Southern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 3836 0443
Western Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 8283 3134
The Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland (LNNI) was set up in February 2008 to oversee the development of lymphoedema services across Northern Ireland.
- LNNI business, records of meetings and project plans
- Services for lymphoedema across the five HSC trusts in Northern Ireland
- An overview of the different types of lymphoedema
- Important documents for patients and the public
- Recent news & upcoming events relating to lymphoedema
- Useful links to other sources of information.